Logan Picture

Logan Picture
I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me;
yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy. Alma 29:9

Summer Time

June 29, 2015

Dear Family,

The summer here is beautiful, though it rains a lot. Every day is different, one day it would be sunny and hot/muggy, and others it would be cold and rain all day.

It was funny, yesterday at church it was like an English invasion. We have a couple of families from England in our ward and between two of the families they blessed the sacrament and three of them gave talks. It made me feel like I had to talk with an English accent. I did want to go to England for my mission but this makes up for it, haha.

Earlier in the week we helped brother Jack, who is also getting his house ready to sell, by taking apart the wood frame of his garden and building a brick one. We forgot to take service clothes because we went straight from a lesson to his house and so we had to use some of his clothes and I looked pretty weird for wearing an oversized button up shirt and gym shorts, along with big boots.

This week we have been teaching Owen, who is doing pretty well but doesn't want to attend church, which is hard because that is our next step for him. We also started teaching Melissa, who we have to teach very simply because of her ADD, and constantly review what we talk about. She put herself on date to be baptized, and it will take her time to actually be prepared for it though. She was on date a while back but wasn't prepared then, so hopefully we can help her get to that point by the end of August.

Love you all and hope things continue to go well.

We're Missionaries, it's an occupational hazard!

Love, Elder Ray



When you see something like this driving on the
highway, you just have to stop and take a picture.

Honestly though, the things you find in Nova Scotia.


When a member tells you to do something,
you do it, even if it means having a little fun.


Just a quick pic of this beauty.