Logan Picture

Logan Picture
I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me;
yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy. Alma 29:9

A Crazy Week!

June 1, 2015

Dear Family,

It has been a crazy week. On P-day, right after emailing last week we helped Brother Nelson, who is on the temple presidency, clean the baptismal font. How many people can say that they have cleaned a temple baptismal font? It was pretty awesome for doing work. On Tuesday night we traveled to Truro for an exchange and I spent Wednesday with Elder Bate who is serving in New Glasgow. We spent a big chunk of our day doing service sorting big rocks from small ones from a huge pile of rocks and putting the small ones into a pathway, it was exhausting. Then we had to go back because we had to exchange back and a lot of the day was spent traveling. Elder Bate is awesome though, he is from Kanab, Utah, and is the tallest one in our mission at six foot nine.

On Thursday all of our appointments went through, which was a miracle since that almost never happens. We visited a recent convert who is in the hospital for her back and she loved it when we came to see her. Saturday, second exchange for me in one week before the transfer is over. I spent the day with Elder Blum, who lives with us, so we didn't have to travel. We did another lemonade stand and it was funny because the sister missionaries did an exchange too so we had two missionaries from Cole Harbour and two from Dartmouth. What was even funnier is that the other missionaries were also doing a lemonade stand at the same time, but in Dartmouth.

Regarding Steven, he says he doesn't have much desire but likes us coming over, so that is where we are at with him, he enjoys learning more and said he would commit to being baptized on July 18th, but feels like he won't be ready.

Welcome, welcome Sabbath morning, when transfer letters come out and suddenly I am being transferred to Sackville on Thursday. Well, Cole Harbour was a great first area and I loved the people here but it is sadly time for me to go. I have heard great things about Sackville though so I am excited. Elder Hansen and I only got to be companions for five weeks, not even a whole transfer. He was so fun to work with and hopefully we will get to again. It is weird to move because this is where I have been my whole mission and I thought I would stay at least one more transfer but I guess not.

Love Elder Ray
Elder Blum and I talking to people at the beach

This is brother and sister Moses. He is Cole Harbour's ward mission leader
and they are so awesome. I am going to miss them.

Elder Hansen playing a mean game of table tennis against sister Voisey.