Logan Picture

Logan Picture
I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me;
yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy. Alma 29:9

Everyone Goes at Different Speeds

June 22, 2015

Dear Family,

It has been a very interesting week. We did quite a bit of service this week which was good trying to keep us busy from all our appointments falling through. We spent a lot of time looking for people to teach and we have many fun conversations, but people don't talk about religion much around here. We go street contacting down by the ocean and there is a group of protesters that we befriended protesting about job pensions and we were talking to this guy named Clark.  He took a book of Mormon from us and when we saw him protesting a couple days later we followed up and he said he started to read it. He may become an investigator. It may be a slow process but that is okay, everyone goes at different speeds.

Friday night was President and Sister Leavitt's farewell and because I am still in the metro area I got to go to that. It was a fun thing and sad to see them go even though I have only been here a couple of months. President and Sister Pratt arrive next Monday and the Leavitt's leave the following day. The Leavitt's have left a big mark on this mission.

Shoutout to all the Father's for Father's Day. On Sunday they had everyone eighteen and older stand up to be given a candy bar for father's day and it was kind of weird because one, I am on a mission, and two, I am not a father, but I'm not going to turn down chocolate.

Love you all and miss you always!

Love Elder Ray
 
Overloading

Pricing Clothes for service

Tearing down barns for days

At President and Sister Leavitt's farewell








Signature Pose

Wait! Gotta get my good side

It's so Fluffy!