Logan Picture

Logan Picture
I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me;
yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy. Alma 29:9

Snow

February 1, 2016

Dear Family,

We had a lesson with David this past week where we just spent the whole time addressing concerns and asking questions. Turns out he doesn't really believe in a lot of what we have been teaching him the past five months but never brought any of it up. Which kind of frustrates me because every time we taught something he would agree with it, so why would he do this? We do want to continue meeting with him though for a bit just to see if we can resolve any questions or concerns, which could take a while.

Thank goodness for skype because we had a few lessons over it due to the snow storm this past week, and yes the shoveling continues. I better have buff arms by the end of the winter, haha.

Elder Smith's birthday was on Saturday, he's 19 now. Elder Kleinkopf and I made the mistake of buying him a cap gun, where he just uses it to scare us. We told our investigator Jennifer, who works at the group home with mentally disabled, that it was his birthday. She had us come over and the people there made him birthday cards and we ate cake with them, it was awesome.

Can't think of anything crazy that happened this week, but I'm sure something will this next week.

Love you!

Love, Elder Ray



That's s(no)w fun!



Branch member Laura Brown

Birthday cake at the group home