Logan Picture

Logan Picture
I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me;
yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy. Alma 29:9

Bridgewater

February 15, 2016

Dear Family,

It has been a change of a week, obviously, but a needed one. I have only been in Bridgewater for a few days but it is awesome being back in a ward. It will take me more than a week to get to know people, not like Montague. All areas are different in their own ways so every place is a new adventure.

The past couple of days were pretty good. We visited a less active and talked with him about his experience in the church. He was once a temple worker a few years back but at this point considers himself to be an Evolutionist; an Atheist...How does that happen? Besides that he was very nice and pleasant to talk to.

Elder Quinton is awesome and so funny, and there are also sister missionaries in this area, where I haven't worked around sisters in just over nine months.

This place definitely has potential and I am excited for the upcoming transfer.

#Testi-Money

Love You all!

Love Elder Ray