Logan Picture

Logan Picture
I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me;
yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy. Alma 29:9

Halloween

November 2, 2015

Dear Family,

On Tuesday we had dinner with Jennifer and James, a few potential investigators that have been taught by missionaries in the past. James said that he was looking for an answer to his prayers and that by running into all four Charlottetown missionaries in one day was a sign and his answer, crazy! So we are going to work with them again and help him and even Jennifer.

Choir is fun as always and we used the choir director, Christie, and her kids in our video. We are actually singing with the high school for their performance on Wednesday.

We visit a less active member every week, Shelly, and she just started school again to get her GED, she was so excited that after her first day of school she called the whole branch, including us, to talk about how good it was. She is awesome.

Halloween was eh, Elder Shambrook and I went as each other (we just switched name tags for the day). We had to be in by five for the rest of the evening because stupid things can happen that night. We still got some candy from some of the members during the day though, so that was good.

Other than that the week has been pretty low key, nothing has really changed but there is good potential to pick up an investigator this week.

Love you all!!
Love Elder Ray


Well, I guess this week you just get to see me enjoying a bowl of frosted flakes...