Logan Picture

Logan Picture
I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me;
yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy. Alma 29:9

And The Work Goes On

October 26, 2015

Dear Family,

So, Elder Shambrook and I are making a video about missionary work to help others see some of the things missionaries do everyday. We are trying to include our whole branch in it, which shouldn't be too hard because their are only thirty of them. It should be done in this next week and will be up on the Missionaries in Montague facebook page. I'm super pumped for it.

On Tuesday we spent our morning picking apples with the people who volunteer at the food bank to help with their food supplies that they give out.

In choir we have a ten minute break in between where we can talk, and someone asked Elder Shambrook a question about being a missionary, and all of a sudden it seemed to get quiet, and we both had the opportunity to tell the whole choir a little bit about what we do as missionaries, and that is where the idea for making the video came from.

With Tom being baptized we still continue to meet and have spiritual discussions. We had an awesome one on spiritual gifts and patriarchal blessings. We all definitely learned something.

Slightly funny experience, at least to me anyway. we went knocking one night and we met this guy who wasn't interested. But the next day we were knocking a different street and the same guy answered one of the houses, I just had a look on my face like, what the heck, you live in two houses. He's was like, "Oh it's you again...this is my grandma's house." It was pretty funny.

After church we went to our investigator Joe's veteran awards ceremony to support him. But in the ceremony we were also recognized, which was unexpected to us. But it was because we go clean up at the Montague Legion every Friday morning.

Always finding, trying to teach more, the work will go on!

Love you all!

Love, Elder Ray







PEI sunsets