Logan Picture

Logan Picture
I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me;
yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy. Alma 29:9

Canadian Thanksgiving

October 12, 2015

Dear Family,

Winter is Coming.
Where did the sun go?
Definitely not ready for the cold.

There is this less active member that we have been trying to see for the past two months and finally this past week we met with her, patience and persistence were definitely involved.

It's funny because the church choir that we are singing in may not even have us at their performances because we might get transferred by then. Oh well, it is still enjoyable and we are getting to know all the people there.

On Thursday we helped our branch President with digging holes to make a pathway for his horse, yoshi, to go from his stable to the field whenever he wants in the winter.

The excommunicated member that we have been working with is planning on being re-baptized this Sunday! Glad I get to be here for it.

Friday night we had a games night that we the young men planned and we made a facebook event and passed out fliers but not as many people showed up as we would have liked, but It was still a good night of playing games and fellowshipping.

Happy Thanksgiving...It's Canadian Thanksgiving today and we had a Thanksgiving dinner with some members last night and we have two dinners tonight, who idea was it to accept two Thanksgiving dinner invitations, oops, it was me, sorry Elder Shambrook...we will let you know how it goes.

Because it is a holiday and P-Day today, we met with the Charlottetown ward and elders and played rugby for a couple of hours, which was awesome because it was the first time that I have played rugby.

We teach about two to three lessons a week so things are fairly slow right now, but hopefully we can see something good come from it. Love the area, love the people!

Love You!

Love Elder Ray



Defrosting frozen soup.


Had a cold all week, better now.

Got to love working on a farm.



We are so Fresh!


There are literally pumpkins all over the island, I guess that's what
happens when Thanksgiving and Halloween are three weeks apart.