Logan Picture

Logan Picture
I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me;
yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy. Alma 29:9

Happy New Year

January 2, 2017

Dear Family,

Happy New Year!

I remember the time when I thought 2017 was so far away, and now it's here, just like that. Seems to happen that way quite a bit.

Wednesday I spent the day in Moncton on an exchange and we taught a few lessons to their investigators.

We had to be in our apartment by four on new years so we weren't out and about when all the crazy parties were happening. There were some early fireworks that we could see from our window but that was about it. Went to bed at ten, Which was actually nice, but got woken up to a bunch of noise and pounding, looked at my watch and it was exactly midnight, typical.

On Sunday there weren't a lot of people at church, probably hung over, haha jk but most likely sleeping. Didn't have to teach the lesson though in second block because no one in our class was there to teach. Nice break I guess.

We did teach our investigator Jordan, who is progressing pretty quickly and is looking forward to baptism. His understanding of the gospel is really good, it does help that his girlfriend is a member and they talk it quite a bit.

Love You's!

Love Elder Ray