Logan Picture

Logan Picture
I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me;
yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy. Alma 29:9

Learning

January 9, 2017

Dear Family,

On Wednesday we had a mini zone conference in Moncton where we learned more on Obedience and also what the new years mission goals are.

We had a powerful lesson with our investigator Konrad, who is a members father. We talked a lot about the Godhead and Jesus Christ to help him with his concerns. It will take some time teaching him but he is great. Right now he doesn't understand the scriptures at all which doesn't really motivate him to try but we committed him to it still. He can't go to church because of physical injury, and he won't pray in front of us, only by himself. All the basics that will change over time the more he meets with us. It always happens, just takes one step at a time. What I like about him is that he has so much of the same beliefs, but he's not afraid to tell us when he thinks we are wrong, haha, makes for some great questions and discussion.

Not a big week, except for the snowstorm we had yesterday which caused church to be cancelled and us staying inside the majority of the day. No church as a missionary, what is this?

Love You's!

Love Elder Ray



That moment when you are walking down the sidewalk in PEI

We shoveled a walkway into the church