Logan Picture

Logan Picture
I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me;
yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy. Alma 29:9

Christmas

December 26, 2016

Dear Family,

Merry Christmas!!

On Tuesday we had an exchange with the Montague Elders which was pretty successful, Elder Burggraaf and Elder Phillips are awesome. So Elder Burggraaf is really good at beat boxing so we might have a hit coming to you soon, haha, I rapped to his beats it was pretty sweet.

On Wednesday we went to an old folks home with the youth and sang a bunch of Christmas carols for them there, fun thing to do especially this time of year.

For one of our Christmas weekend activities we went to Canadian Blood Services in Charlottetown and I got to give blood for the first time. Kind of nervous but it wasn't bad at all, wish I could say the same for the guy sitting next to me who looked like he was ready to pass out, haha.

Christmas Eve was fun we got to spend it out at the Cutler's and had a big turkey dinner and shared the birth of Christ story, talked about family traditions, all that fun stuff.

Christmas was pretty relaxed, it was nice. Elder Wynder and I read about Christ's early life for our studies and then we opened gifts afterward, by the way thank you so much everything is awesome!

We spent the afternoon and rest of the day at the Veitch's and we played card and board games and just had a good time. Don't worry I loved skyping home too! :)

Love You's!

Love Elder Ray


President Pratt gave everyone "i-pads" for Christmas

Winter Tracting