Logan Picture

Logan Picture
I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me;
yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy. Alma 29:9

Service and More Service

December 7, 2016

Dear Family,

For Worldwide Day of Service on December 1st we went as a district to Summerside and we helped move a big ol piano from a members house to the church building. The moving process may or may not have taken a small chunk of my pinky with it. Then we went to a used clothes kind of place and helped sort and hang up clothes, shoes, purses, etc.

We taught Khaleb this week, he is a YSA age guy from Rwanda. He is super excited to learn more and has come to church a couple of times. Wants to continue coming but his work schedule is preventing that right now. He really does have intent though, he takes notes and writes down the scriptures that we share so that he can go back to them later. He's concerned that if he gets baptized then it will replace his baptism in Africa though.

On Friday we helped Mckenna at the soup kitchen serving dinner, always fun.

Theron who I taught in Saint John was baptized this past Saturday!! Woohoo!

Also out of the five missionaries in Charlottetown, I am the only one staying. They are all leaving and we are getting three more missionaries here. Which means I will be on the island for both Christmas's. My new companion will be Elder Wynder, who is from McGrath, Alberta. Who knows, he could be my last one.

Love You!

Love,

Elder Ray


Merry Christmas from Chester the scary elf