Logan Picture

Logan Picture
I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me;
yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy. Alma 29:9

Anne of Green Gables

October 31, 2016

Dear Family,

Well Charlottetown isn't entirely new to me but now I can explore and get to know it better. My companions are Elder Smith and Elder Browning, they are so fun. I am looking forward to this transfer and what it has in store for us.

For P-day we went to the Anne of Green Gables sight and toured the house and the land and stuff, if was cool just to say that I went, haha. It was the last day until it closed down for the winter so everything was in the process of being put away and we were some of the only people there.

Church was really good though for my first week here. Some people I recognize from most likely seeing around last year. Our ward mission leader was just called last week and he didn't know that he was teaching gospel principles class so we taught on the spot for him. Then the third hour was a combined and it was the missionaries hour. So we talked about the effort of the missionaries and we shared a short Restoration lesson with them and the sisters shared a short doctrine of Christ lesson to help show more of what we do and how they can help. It was awesome, very powerful spirit during that meeting. Charlottetown is a ward and there are about 100 active members, so same as Saint John.

Love You!

Love Elder Ray