Logan Picture

Logan Picture
I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me;
yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy. Alma 29:9

Searching Again

November 7, 2016

Dear Family,

At the beginning of every transfer we have a zone conference, and being at this one was weird, only because most of the missionaries that I got to see at them are all home now and everyone else to me seems like a young'n.

Since its that Fall weather (no snow yet but hoping soon) we helped some members rake leaves for service this week, one yard was like the size of G-pa Schnepf's backyard, covered in leaves. Luckily we had a squad to help out (us and the sister missionaries along with the family) haha it was fun.

This past week has been slow, and this week we will be on the hunt for some gators, because right now we have no one to teach, so it's finding for days. We had one investigator when I got here who likes meeting but we are having a real hard time even staying in contact with. He goes to school during the day and he just got a job working nights. When he's not doing either of those he only has like four to six hours to sleep, soo I don't know how that's going to work out. Pray for miracles.

Work Hard. Play Hard.

Love You's!

Love Elder Ray