Logan Picture

Logan Picture
I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me;
yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy. Alma 29:9

Mini Zone Conference

November 21, 2016

Dear Family,

This week we did some service for a lady named Vonda, and she has MS so she couldn't get done the job she was working on. We helped her scrape off all the wallpaper in her dining room so that it can be ready to paint.

On Saturday we had a mini zone conference and two sisters, another Elder, and I gave a training on how we can work better with recent converts and less active members. It went pretty well. We also were trained on what to do when snow storms hit and how we can still work even when we are stuck inside. The snows coming soon but it hasn't snowed once yet. Still waiting for that day..anxiously.

Love You's!

Love Elder Ray


 
Basketball with our almost investigators and other members.