Logan Picture

Logan Picture
I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me;
yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy. Alma 29:9

Mission Book of Mormon Study

June 13, 2016

Dear Family,

For the month of June, we are doing a Book of Mormon study as a mission, like the Atonement one we did in April.

We had a great visit with Johnny, he's a less active member from China who has been here a couple of years and is super hard to meet with. But now that he quit his job he is willing to sit down and talk.

Really, as usual, many of our appointments fell through but we did get to talk to a lot of nice people this week. Canadians, I tell you.

Love You!
Love Elder Ray