Logan Picture

Logan Picture
I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me;
yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy. Alma 29:9

Continuing with Investigators

June 6, 2016

 Dear family,

On Monday we had FHE with the Beck family and we taught their kids about the Priesthood Power. Then afterward we played an LDS Jeopardy... and Elder Wilson won.

Got to go on an exchange with the zone leaders and spent the day in Kentville. We were teaching one of their investigators and she asked us what we wanted her to study. It was cool because usually they don't ask us, it just shows her desire to learn more.

So to try and create a bit more unity in my district I have been trying to come up with fun things to do. This past week I made a video tutorial on one of our missionary recitations in sign language and we are all learning it together.

Had a good lesson with one investigator Patty, it was mostly just a Q and A with her but it was awesome, she really is curious as to what we believe but not sure if she will act on it, all you can do is pray in Faith and the Lord will do the rest.

Sunday though was so great! All the missionaries from the Dartmouth and New Brunswick stakes, along with so many members, traveled to Sackville New Brunswick to listen to Elder Gong from the Seventy and Elder Renlund speak. It was at a college auditorium and everyone got to shake their hands. It was an amazing experience to get to be so close to a modern day Apostle. And it was a big reunion for so many missionaries because we all got to see so many people from past areas.

Love You!!

Love Elder Ray



Love the Harlows!