Logan Picture

Logan Picture
I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me;
yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy. Alma 29:9

Soreness and Seriousness

July 27, 2015

Dear Family,

First of all, don't play basketball for three hours at the beginning of the week, it will make you sore for days.

As for investigators, Gary is progressing so quickly. We taught him the Word of Wisdom and he had a concern about tea but says he will follow Christ and stop. He gets baptized in two weeks! For Shane, we might be losing him because we also taught him the word of wisdom but he doesn't want to keep it and says our next meeting will be the last. We hope to resolve his concerns and see if we can help him find a desire to keep meeting. Melissa struggles to remember what we teach but she is hanging in, trying to do her best.

This week we had our zone training and it's always fun to get together and see past companions and other missionaries. This training was focused on how to address peoples concerns and relying on the Holy Ghost, it was a well needed experience.

On Saturday we went on exchanges and I got to go to Bridgewater for the day with Elder Marcellino, he is from the Philippines. That was a busy day with nonstop appointments and service, made the day go by faster than I wanted it to. It was a shocking good day.

Love you all more than a white girl loves her Starbucks (Here it would be Tim Hortons)

Love, Elder Ray



Zone Training!!

Zone Training!!

Zone Training!!

Ice cream on the go.
Elder Wolvers makin bacon in a trench coat
so he doesn't get splattered with hot grease.