Logan Picture

Logan Picture
I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me;
yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy. Alma 29:9

Press Forward

August 3, 2015

Dear Family,

What will I do with my last few days as an irresponsible teenager? Grow up? Never. Christ said, Be as little children. Still can't believe I will be twenty this week.

Not a good week for lessons. Gary hasn't been doing well, he is sick or something and didn't meet with him at all so we are postponing his baptism by a week. Shane dropped us and we didn't meet with Melissa either. We only met with Owen, who is a great guy and enjoys learning about the gospel, but has many concerns.

Super stressed, but things will work out.

On Saturday I spent the day in Bridgewater with Elder Blum, it was so good. Even though I was a little worried about Sackville, it was a well needed day. We spent the morning with the sisters doing a lemonade stand, passing out mormon.org cards and books of mormon. There were so many people down there we were giving the lemonade away like crazy. We ran out of water and Elder Blum and I ran into a museum and they gave us a big jug of water for free, so we could continue the stand. It was so beautiful in that area that if I were to move to Nova Scotia, Bridgewater would probably be the place.

Other than that it was a very slow, long week but hopefully things will pick up. You can't have a good week every week, although that would be nice.

Love you more than I did last week, and that's almost impossible to beat!

Love,
Elder Ray


The lemonade stand.

...Elder Blum

Tiny milk jugs, they're so cute!


D&C 42:6 And ye shall go forth in the power of my Spirit, preaching my gospel,
two by two, in my name, lifting up your voices as with the sound of a trump,
declaring my word like unto angels of God.

Orphans Home....No exit. :(

We helped in what the ward calls, Operation sandwiches,
where we make a couple hundred sandwiches for the hungry and homeless shelters.

Now my wife won't have to make the sandwiches because I am an expert sandwich maker. JK.

There is a store that sells lawn chairs.

We asked if we could take a picture in the big one they had built outside.



It was hard to get this picture, and it came out blurry still
but this guy on his bike was wearing a muppets helmet, it was so funny.