Logan Picture

Logan Picture
I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me;
yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy. Alma 29:9

Interview with President Pratt

August 17, 2015

Dear Family,

On Thursday we had skype interviews with President Pratt, which was good because we get to know him better and he gets to know us better as well. As I have had some days where I struggle he helped me find ways to be better and press forward, it was well needed. On Saturday we helped a less active paint part of the outside of his house so that it might sell better. Other than that not many appointments, and no new investigators sadly, I don't know why it is so hard to find people, maybe we are not looking in the right places. Next week will be better.

Love Elder Ray



Phone calls, you love to hate them.
This is brother Muggah, we enjoy visiting him
every week and discussing the gospel.
Bunnies!!
Bunnies!!