Logan Picture

Logan Picture
I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me;
yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy. Alma 29:9

Easter in Canada

March 30, 2015 

Dear Family,
 
So, after shoveling an investigator's walkway for four hours, we kept trying to set up times to meet with her, but she kept making lame excuses for why she couldn't meet, and we had to drop her. In the words of Elder McGuire, "We got used like a napkin." It happens. On a good note it stopped snowing Sunday morning just in time to have our Easter church meeting. It was comprised of scripture readings and many musical numbers. I did an acappella number with Elder McGuire and some members in the ward. We sang "O Savior Who Wearest the Crown" to the tune of "If you Could Hie to Kolob." It was pretty good for only an hour of practicing. We did Easter yesterday because of Conference next week. Conference starts at one o'clock and the priesthood session will be at nine for us. I am coming to enjoy family history and we have been teaching more ward members about it. A lot of people love to do their family history and have all these charts and papers of ancestors. I am doing a lot of training and am learning a lot. I haven't gotten the package yet, but hopefully soon. It is still hard talking and teaching people because I tend to over think things. It is starting to get a little warmer and it does not feel like spring with all this snow. Love and miss you all! 

Love, Elder Ray



Eastern Passage

Elder Ray filling out his planner