Logan Picture

Logan Picture
I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me;
yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy. Alma 29:9

The Missionary Training Center

February 28, 2015
 
Dear Family,

I am here, I made it. Just in the past two days I have learned so much and am on my way to hopefully be a "legendary" missionary. I am in a small district of eight people and we each got a calling. I am the District Leader, a big responsibility and I have never been busier. My district is awesome, we get along really well and know so much about each other in just a week. I guess you should if you are with them 24/7. I am so excited and ready to work. I have never felt the spirit as strong as I do now. Wednesdays are my P-days at the MTC and I will be emailing then. I have come to love my companion and the others as well. The Sisters are amazing examples to everyone and I love talking and working with them. Also, my plane for Canadia leaves on March 10 and I will be calling you guys from one of the airports. I love and miss you guys so much. The gospel blesses families.

Love, Elder Ray



Top Row: Elder Hatch, Elder Ray, Elder Algar, Elder Jorgensen
 Bottom Row: Sister Kruitbosch, Sister Rich, Sister Torsak, Sister Yadernuk

Missionary outing to the Provo Temple


We love visiting the temple