Logan Picture

Logan Picture
I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me;
yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy. Alma 29:9

More at the MTC

March 4, 2015

Destination, Halifax Canada!
Dear Family,


My flight was good and was really short. I forgot to pick up my carry on and had to wait an hour to get it so I missed my shuttle and had to wait for the next one. And I was nervous about the take off but it was just like a roller coaster. I am insanely busy especially since I am the district leader and have more responsibilities. We have lots of study time, gym time, and like eight hours of classes. The experience is the most amazing thing though. My companion Elder Hatch and I have had some good and bad days when teaching our investigators, but yesterday was awesome when both lessons went really well...we high fived. Anyways, love and miss you guys.

Love, Elder Ray