Logan Picture

Logan Picture
I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me;
yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy. Alma 29:9

Leadership Meetings

September 5, 2016

Dear Family,

Another week filled with driving and sitting, but fun and uplifting.

This past week Elder Portellano and I were mostly separated because of a leadership conference I went to in Dartmouth from Wednesday to Friday, it was long but really good. We talked a lot about the missions goals and how we are going to reach those by the end of the year. It seems we are a bit behind but it is definitely still possible to accomplish them. Then the zone leaders and district leaders broke off and had our own meeting within the meeting, meetingception. And in the district leader meeting we discussed how we can improve our district meetings to make them more spiritual and helpful to our districts. While I was there Elder Portellano was with Elder Iacoupucci in the area of Edmunston, which is a French area and he has always wanted to serve there so he loved being there for a few days.

Something funny that happened, well, we kind of did on purpose, but driving home from the conference we had the sisters following us so we could take them around where you have to pay the toll and get by for free. So before we got there they got in front of us but were still going where we were, so Elder Beckman turned on his turn signal as if to get off on the ramp, but he didn't leave the lane, but the sisters saw that and so they went into the lane to get off and we watched them drive off the wrong way, haha it was so funny. Luckily it only took them about five minutes to catch up to us again.

We didn't really meet with many people that we are working with this week seeing as how we were gone for a big part of it but we did meet with Theron and he said yes to baptism, so now the challenge is having him come to church.

I can't believe the transfer is almost over again. But with Elder Portellano going home I feel like I'll be staying.

Love You!!

Love Elder Ray



Got to see my old comp at the leadership conference, Elder Kleinkopf!

There was no male at our dinner appointment so we all ate on their trampoline


England

I think my district needs to learn how to park better.