Logan Picture

Logan Picture
I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me;
yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy. Alma 29:9

Baptismal Interviews

September 14, 2016
 
Dear Family,

Last Tuesday we traveled to St. Stephen and I did a baptismal interview for the sisters investigator,Chris, who passed with flying colors and was baptized this last Saturday. Then yesterday (a different Tuesday) I interviewed the Hampton Elders investigator, Gary, and he will be getting baptized this Saturday. My district is doing awesome right now, the other Saint John Elders will be having a baptism in this upcoming transfer for Mandy. Now if only we could have someone placed in our path, which we may already have. Theron and Matthew are doing pretty good but there are many challenges for them that hopefully they can work out.

At our Book of Mormon class on Wednesday we had four non-members come, it was sweet.

We spent Thursday on exchanges in Fredericton with Elder Evans and Elder Harris. It's Elder Harris' first transfer and he is already good at contacting people, I was surprised. We did a lot of talking to people all day because they didn't have any appointments.

We set up baseball game Saturday morning and invited some members and then some less actives to work on fellowshipping with them, and to have a little fun playing ball of course.

Funny story, yesterday we were walking back to our car from a lesson and then this lady yells to us to come over and asks us if we could give her a ride home (she was drunk, and it was also mid afternoon Haha). She was like, Oh you are gorgeous, and when I told her I was from Arizona she asked if she could marry me, then she tried to give us a hug and we had to run away from her because she chased us down the street. Yep, Saint John never ceases to give me stories.

Well, turns out I am staying in Saint John for another transfer and will be training Elder Carlson, who I know nothing about because he is brand new.

Have a great week. Love You!

Love Elder Ray


This is on the wall in the Moncton Elders apartment

Saint John District

One of these things is not like the other