Logan Picture

Logan Picture
I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me;
yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy. Alma 29:9

Talk in Church

August 3, 2016
 
Dear Family,

This week has been pretty crazy with what is happening this new transfer. Instead of a companionship of Elders and a companionship of Sister here in Saint John, there will be four Elders. So, Elder Maughan and I are both staying in the area, but not as companions. He will be living in the other apartment and is going to train a new missionary, Elder Hoole. I will be serving with Elder Portellano, who I don't really know, but I believe he is from France.

On Friday and Saturday we helped two people move, it was nice because I haven't helped someone move in like three months, so the time was overdue, but moving couches and beds can wipe you out.

Sunday was missionary Sunday and so Elder Maughan and I spoke, as well as our ward mission leader, brother Cosman, and Theresa, the newest recent convert here. It was really good.

We had a less active member that we are working with, and her son, come to church. I think they really enjoyed it.

We taught our investigator, Paul, who asked us on the street how to join the church. That surprised us, and we taught the Restoration. He had lots of good questions.

p.s. I'm pretty sure that I have eaten pizza at least once everyday this week.

Love You!
Love Elder Ray


Elder Smith!

A little snippet of parts of downtown Saint John