Logan Picture

Logan Picture
I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me;
yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy. Alma 29:9

Happy Birthday!

August 8, 2016

Dear Family,

Thanks for the Birthday Package!! It was awesome!

I can't even believe I am 21. On Friday before games night, some of the Cosman's, the Crilley's, and the Wetmores had a birthday dinner for me at the church, it was so cool of them.

On Saturday we were doing a lemonade stand and then all these people started showing up for the gay pride parade downtown that we didn't know was happening. It got pretty awkward for us so we packed up and left. Haha.

Amy, the less active we are working with, and her son Eric, made cupcakes for me when they found out it was my birthday. People are awesome. Also Eric liked what he learned at church and we are going to start teaching him now. Woohoo. Probably the youngest investigator I have ever taught. He turns 11 this week.

Love You!!

Love Elder Ray



Red skies



When four Elders are hungry and can't wait to make things one at a time.



Amy and Eric + cupcakes!