Logan Picture

Logan Picture
I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me;
yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy. Alma 29:9

Companion Leaving

May 9, 2016

Dear Family,

Throughout the week everyone has been saying goodbye to Elder Quinton because he goes home this week and it's a sad but exciting time. A lot of missionaries say that they are sad to end their missions and are pretty scared to go home, but we all know it has to come at one point. Hopefully mine doesn't fly by too fast, which I feel like it just keeps picking up speed as time goes by.

Well, seeing as I knew I would be getting a new companion this week, I will be staying in Bridgewater and will be serving with Elder Wilson, who is from Lethbridge, Alberta...and the Canadians keep on coming. I have had more companions from Canada than any other place.

We have been trying to meet with Bill, a former investigator since I have been here and we finally got a hold of him, but at a hard time. He has had nothing but bad things happen to him lately. He went from having cancer to having his dying mom in the hospital right now, and on top of that ten minutes before we knocked on his door his girlfriend broke up with him in a fight. So here we have this fifty year old man drinking and crying while we comfort him on his couch, and we told him that what he needed in his life was the gospel of Jesus Christ. But we wanted to share with him at a better time so we are meeting with him tonight.

Happy Mother's Day Mom!!

Love Elder Ray


Peggy's Cove with the District!


Elder Quinton's Funeral Photo

The Breakfast Club

A few odd things that we found this week, phone booth and a dome house.