Logan Picture

Logan Picture
I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me;
yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy. Alma 29:9

Training Preparation

April 4, 2016

Dear Family,

Really the past week has been dedicated to the curriculum and the training that we are giving this week, it's been a huge project in the making and it's almost unreal that it's happening already but I'll fill you in on it next week, this week is going to be so awesome though.

The Superbowl... I mean General Conference, same thing right? It's always so inspiring and definitely gives me hope in many things. I just feel so spiritually uplifted by the end. And I love President Eyrings ability to wing it when it appears the teleprompters aren't working, haha. The Priesthood session was by far the most important to me though. I can't believe that Conference is just here and gone, just like that. But I know that as we follow the counsel given that we will be blessed .

Love You!!

Love Elder Ray!