Logan Picture

Logan Picture
I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me;
yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy. Alma 29:9

One of Those Weeks

April 25, 2016

Dear Family,

It's been one of those weeks where it seems really long because nothing went as planned. We tried setting up many appointments with our investigators but not one could meet this week, so we didn't get to see any of them. :( So instead we focused on less active visits.

On Tuesday we had the Sackville Elders spend the day with us and so Elder Goeders and I had a fun time. We drove down this really long back road (everywhere here is a back road though) and came around this corner to basically a secret community. It was like in the middle of nowhere and hidden behind hills, and on the other side was the ocean. It was so beautiful there and we spent some time knocking, we even had to cross some small bridges because some people pretty much lived on islands, it was awesome. I also tripped into a small, spiky bush and got some gnarly scratches on my leg.

We hope to have better success this upcoming week.

Love You!
Love Elder Ray