Logan Picture

Logan Picture
I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me;
yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy. Alma 29:9

Study of the Atonement

March 7, 2016

Dear Family,

Found a new investigator on Monday. His name is Trevor and he has met with missionaries before, he believes that there is a Creator but isn't sure if it is God and wants to know. He went off about evolution and how it was completely impossible, it was pretty funny not gonna lie. We both feel like he has great potential, one road block for us is his insane work schedule, limiting us meeting with him to once every two weeks. But we can make it work.

Since Easter is at the end of the month, our mission is doing a month long study of the Atonement, and it is awesome. Every week we get a study schedule and the things that we can study. It's only been one week and my understanding and testimony of the Atonement is stronger and deeper, what an amazing thing, so simple yet insanely complex.

On Friday we spent a big chunk of the afternoon helping an ex-member move houses... it was great but let's just say I am fine never having to carry a washer and dryer upstairs again.

What a wonderful time to live and have the knowledge of the gospel in our lives. I have had many experiences that show me the blessings of living it and the true happiness that it brings. The church is true.

Love You!

Love Elder Ray