Logan Picture

Logan Picture
I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me;
yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy. Alma 29:9

Christmas

December 28, 2015

Dear Family,

Where did the year go?

For Family Home Evening we went with a couple families in the branch Christmas caroling to less active members. There were some great moments and it just shows that we care and are thinking of them.

The members here are awesome, I know I have said that before but it's true. Many of them got us Christmas presents, chocolate, socks, ornaments. Our investigators Jennifer and James got us ugly Christmas sweaters, haha.

Christmas morning we went and opened up our presents with Bernice, our mission "grandma" and spent the morning there. Then I got to skype all you's of course, which was the best part of the day, and then we had dinner at Jennifer and James house. Pretty relaxing Christmas. I love the gifts, thank you! (I have so much candy now, haha) We had a green Christmas and now that it's over the snow just won't stop, we are being buried right now. Time to break out the shovels.

So I was pretty nervous about transfer letters because I am not quite ready to leave Montague yet, but good news, I am staying, and so is Elder Kleinkopf. Even better news, we are having a baby. We are going to be in a trio and his name is Elder Smith, so original. Don't know anything about him because he is coming from the MTC so we get to be parents (train him). But we are not sure how long he will be staying because he was called to a different mission but has been reassigned here until he gets his visa.

We hope to see great things this next transfer.
Love You, Happy New Year!
Love, Elder Ray


Senior Couple in Summerside! The Brewsters.

A while back  Bernice mentioned that she would like a picture of Christ
with children in her house, so we had one printed and put it in a frame, she loved it!

This is Elder Kleinkopf's reaction to Bernice opening the gift we made her.