Logan Picture

Logan Picture
I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me;
yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy. Alma 29:9

Christmas Turkey

December 14, 2015

Dear Family,

When it's ten degrees Celsius and you think it's warm outside.

We had a lot of lessons set up and ready to go this past week but unfortunately most of them fell through. What can you do?

On Wednesday we went over to President Dourte's house and slayed one of his turkey's for the branch Christmas dinner we had on Friday. I helped with the carrying and the plucking but couldn't handle the cleaning out the insides, so Elder Kleinkopf did that part. Instead I took pictures and videos of it haha. It was so gross. By the time we were done and weighed it, it was thirty-five pounds, it was so heavy. And just think about watching this process and then eating it a couple days later. For me it is a good mission story and experience.

Speaking of the Branch Christmas dinner there were like twice the amount of people there than there is at church. There were quite a few less actives and even non-members that were there to talk to and get them comfortable with the church and the people. It was a very enjoyable evening with food, caroling, and laughs, and a big fat turkey.

Didn't have any snow this past week but there is supposed to be a storm coming in tomorrow, other than  that stacking wood and shoveling for days.
Since Montague has been knocked so many times we are still trying to come up with new ideas to get the community involved. We have an Addiction Recovery Program that we do and are going to start publicizing it. People might like it considering Montague is the drug capital of PEI.

Love you all more than Gingy loves his gumdrop buttons!

Love Elder Ray

p.s. we saw a black fox, it was really cool.



...Turkey




Just turkeying around.