Logan Picture

Logan Picture
I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me;
yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy. Alma 29:9

Eternigator

September 7, 2015

Dear Family,

On Tuesday we had a zone conference and we were supposed to be in Moncton for it but the bridge across PEI was closed due to high winds, so all the missionaries waited at the bridge for over an hour in a line of cars waiting for it to open up again but it didn't, so we had to go to the Summerside chapel and skype in, thank goodness for skype. But it was kind of boring because we weren't actually there and it was a six hour conference. That took up most of the day but I never leave a conference without learning something.

Most of the week was finding though and our mission has a standard of talking to at least 140 people a week and at least 10 hours of finding. Because Montague is such a small area yet spaced out because everyone lives on a farm, reaching the standard is difficult. But we persevered and we did about 15 hours of finding and talked to 150 people. We did it, I felt accomplished, though I am exhausted, but that is one of the words to describe a missionary.

We are helping two people in this area to stop smoking, helping them make plans and goals to succeed.

We found a new investigator while walking down a dirt path, but at the time we didn't know he was someone who was taught before. In the record it says he is an Eternigator, someone who may neer fully commit but will continue to meet. Hopefully we will be able to help him progress if he so desires.

Yes we have bikes! Now I feel like a real missionary, and maybe get some muscle too, haha.

Love you all more than the pillsbury dough boy loves his belly poked!

Love, Elder Ray






Branch President is raising some turkeys for Thanksgiving.


Stacking wood for the winter, it's gonna be a bad one.