Logan Picture

Logan Picture
I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me;
yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy. Alma 29:9

Snow Storms and Tithing

February 14, 2017

Dear Family,

Just a wee bit of email time today due to the big storm we had yesterday. We were stuck inside all day, it's the worst, which means all that energy we didn't use will be used shoveling peoples driveways today, haha.

Good week, pretty stressful all around.

I think I'll just talk about Mike since our other lessons fell through this week. We taught Mike all the commandments this past week and he had a big concern on tithing, which made us nervous. Then we had another lesson just on that where we brought Brother Gauthier and he just slayed it. Bearing testimony and giving personal experience of it, it was awesome. Mike said at the end of that lesson that if tithing got brought up he was going to walk out. But we did, and he stayed. I think Brother Gauthier may have saved us from losing Mike and he is fine with it now. phew.

His baptismal interview is tonight and when he passes he will be baptized this Saturday!

Have a great week!

Love Elder Ray