Logan Picture

Logan Picture
I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me;
yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy. Alma 29:9

Baptism

February 20, 2017

Dear Family,

It's the Final Countdown.

I almost have more pictures for you this week than words in an email, haha. JK.

Great week, slow but fantastic, great way to end my mission, meaning that Mike was baptized on Saturday and confirmed on Sunday!! Woohoo!
It was awesome, Tuesday night we met with Mike and talked a little more about Enduring to the End and President Monson and then right after he had a skype baptismal interview with President Pratt, such a long thirty minute wait. And he passed. Most of the week was preparing everything for it and getting the assignments out, which was done on Thursday since we were stuck inside for the day because of a second snow storm. Two in a week is too many, so much snow.

Funny part about it though is that there was no hot water to fill up the font so the whole time it was filling Elder Wynder and I were boiling multiple pots of water on the church stove and dumping them in, haha it took so long but we got it fairly warm. Everything went so smoothly it was nice, and Mike only had to get dipped once, no redo's.

Love You!!

See You's soon!

Love Elder Ray 



Mike's Baptism!


Apparently there is this thing on PEI where if a storm is coming
you go to the store and buy chips to eat while stuck inside.
They are called storm chips. Had to do it, get that full islander feel.



The Dourte's in Montague name their brown baby goat Logan!